Wednesday, January 9, 2008

It's the one and only Brandywine A-LIst...and we're on it!


More exciting news....Pea Patch Video has just become the ONE and ONLY videography company on the Brandywine A-List. The A-List is a referral listing of all the...ahem...BEST companies in the area. I can't believe that my company is on the same list as so many local businesses I admire...Laura Novak (who, in my humble opinion, is the QUEEN of distinguishing herself from all other photographers through her art AND her vision for her business to grow and be a success on multiple platforms... I worked for her for a few months before I had Anna, and I cannot begin to tell you what an inspiration she is to me!), Jennifer's Bridal...Jennifer has also been a local businesswoman who has set herself apart from the rest with her upscale but comfortable boutique as well as her BEAUTIFUL line of dresses (and yes, I did get my dress from there!), Sugarfoot fine Catering, Everything but the Kitchen Sink...the list goes on and on....

One GREAT thing about the A-List is that you can get a GreenCard that is 20 bucks and gets you discounts to every business that is showcased on the list. So of course with my vendor membership, I get one too!!!! I think this is a great Christmas (although too late this year) or birthday gift. 20 bucks and it's like a huge book of coupons, only you can use the same discount again and again. It's definitely my stocking stuffer for next year!

0 comments: