Monday, October 27, 2008

Great DJ


Ok so this weekend I shot a wedding at the beautiful Union League on Broad Street in Philadelphia. Rosa and John had a beautiful wedding and a video highlight is coming soon!

The DJ, Ryan and his wife Amanda were amazing! They were so organized and kept everyone on track with what was happening next. Amanda even printed out the reception itinerary for me and the photographer as well.

The best part, however, was that Ryan has a great sense of the perfect music to play at any time in the night. And he doesn't play all the typical dinner music either. He kept it relaxed, but upbeat and contemporary with some classic songs in there as well. I know not everyone is looking for the type of music that Rosa and John preferred at their wedding, but I just felt that Ryan and Amanda did an excellent job throughout the entire night with professionalism and AWESOME music selections. I highly recommend them. Here is a link.

0 comments: