Monday, October 27, 2008

One of my FAVORITE photogs


Ok I have to admit, I have been really lax about updating my blog this season. It's just been so busy this summer and fall...I know, I know, it's no excuse and I plan on putting a lot of my experiences and thoughts from over the wedding season on here in the weeks to come.

So one of the people that stands out to me from the summer is Anne Ruthmann (That's TWO N's at the end of her name!) I work with a lot of photogs, djs, caterers, facilities, etc and love meeting all these new people and seeing their style and creativity, especially in the photographs and FOOD! :)

One person I continue follow (via blogging, twitter) to see what she's up to is Anne. She is a WONDERFUL photographer...creative, hardworking, and just plain ol' great to be around. Anne travels all over the place and is nationally recognized as a great photographer. If you can't book Anne, I recommend that you just check out her work if only to admire it. She is one really talented chick. Here is here website. Be sure to check out her blog as well. TTFN

0 comments: