Monday, January 12, 2009

Angie & Joel Love Recap

One of my FAVORITE people that I met last year was Angie. She is a photojounalist and actually works for a sister paper of the News Journal where I used to work. It's hard for me to put into words to describe this couple and their wedding.... I have never in my life met a couple like Angie and Joel. Their wedding ceremony and reception were both full of such touching details...not to mention the family and guests who were so warm and interesting to be around. I put together a little one song recap so they can use it for their websites, ipod, whatever. This is a great addition to any wedding package, especially for couples who have family out of the country, or anyone who has a myspace, facebook, blog, etc...enjoy!



Angie & Joel Love Recap from Melissa Costantino on Vimeo.

1 comments:

HelenAnn said...

This was a great video. I love how you captured the intimate and romantic moments Joel and Angie.